Orisa is a new Overwatch hero being released today!
She is a four legged robot designed by a 11-year-old engineer and her mission is to keep the peace in Numbani.
Orisa is a tank character and is said to act as a central anchor for the team, defending her teammates from the frontline with a protective barrier.
Fusion Driver – Main weapon
- Orisa’s automatic projectile cannon delivers sustained damage, but slows her movement while she fires it.
*Players trying her out on PTR have reported that her primary weapon always has the same bullet spread unlike soldier, and no damage falloff at range.
- Orisa temporarily reduces damage she takes, and cannot be affected by action-impairing effects.
- Orisa launches a graviton charge which she can detonate, slowing nearby enemies and pulling them towards the explosion.
- Orisa throws out a stationary barrier that can protect her and her allies from enemy fire.
- Orisa deploys a device to increase damage inflicted by allies within her line of sight.
No exact time of update is given but Overwatch updates typically go live around 6PM UK time, which is very soon!
If your eager to play Orisa in competetive youll have to wait a while, Blizzard wont let Orisa into the competetive arena until a week after her release.
A preview video of the new hero: