Just right after banning 60,000 players, Raven Software confirms another wave of clean up – and it seems as if they aren’t stopping anytime soon.
Activision only took notice of Call of Duty’s cheating issues ever since high-profile players decided to quit on playing, forcing them to pull out extreme and drastic measures to keep Warzone clean. They promised:
- Enhancements to internal anti-cheat software
- Additional detection technology
- Adding new resources dedicated to monitoring and enforcement
- Regular communication updates on progress; more two-way dialogue
- Zero tolerance for cheat providers
- Consistent and timely bans
Do you feel like Warzone has less cheaters now? Let us know in the comments section below!