Some interesting patch notes have been put up last November 23, 2020 for Activision and Treyarch’s latest Call of Duty release. The more interesting updates include the addition of Nuketown ’84, some adjustments of the spawn’s logic in Hardpoint, and this includes several spawn adjustments in Crossroad Strike and Armada Strike.
The entire patch note release can be seen in the following list below:
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.