The February 13 update just went live, coming in with some fixed, changes, and League Play adjustments. The full notes for the patch can be seen below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes (February 13)
- Addressed an issue with League Play button showing up in Combat Record in Barracks.
- Addressed an issue where all non-Master Calling Cards were displaying negative values in challenges menus.
- Addressed issue on Express where it was possible to capture Hardpoint outside of zone.
- Friendly fire will now convert to ricochet damage on attacker after second team-kill and players will be kicked after two additional team-kills.
- Added “Results Processing” display.
- Improved visuals on “Processing Ladder Result” display.
- Addressed issue that could incorrectly display details from previous League Play event.
- Address issue where players could not scroll up and down League Ladder.
- Addressed issue that could cause players to be teleported out of map when others used teleporter in Village area.
- Closed exploit allowing the player to stand on crafting table.
- Addressed issue where upgrade icon was grayed out when player had enough to upgrade at the Arsenal.
- Added “Seasons” icon for “Firebase Z” challenges in the challenges menu.
What do you think of the updates? Let us know in the comments section below!