Since the addition of League Play for better ranked matches, another patch update was added to COD: BO Cold War – offering a lot of exciting things in store for it’s players. This Thursday upload of a playlist is packed with new modes and improvements, including a Weapon XP boost running from February 12th at 10 a.m. PT and will end on February 16th.
The full patch notes can be seen below:
- Kiss Confirmed [NEW]
- Express 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Prop Hunt
- Nuketown ’84 added to 2v2 and 3v3 Gunfight Custom Game map list.
- Re-added a missing car in CDL Pro Control & CDL Pro Hardpoint on Raid.
- Players should now see a more accurate Skill Division assignment in their next League Play Event after completing their initial Placement Matches.
- Ghost will no longer be automatically equipped when the Perk Greed Wildcard is equipped.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps and Tombstone Soda.
- Closed an exploit that allowed the player to capture Mimics disguised as props.
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not die if it took too much damage in one hit.
- Tombstone Soda
- Added enemy knockback when the player revives themself after coming back from shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with Tombstone Soda where the player could get into a zone that was not already purchased.
Have you tried Kiss Confirmed yet? Let us know in the comments section below!