Fans rejoice, your united voice has been heard to nerf the DMG 14 and MAC 10 so the game can be playable again! It may not seem like much, but here are the changes so far:
- DMR 14 – Reduced headshot damage, increased recoil
- Type 63 – Reduced headshot damage, increased recoil
- Mac-10 – Decreased headshot multiplier
- Dual pistols – Increased hip fire spread, decreased damage range
Rebirth Island also returns, along with some other things:
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Dirty Bomb Duos
- Nuketown 24/7
- Prop Hunt
- Face Off (3v3 respawn modes on Gunfight maps)
For playlist changes, here are the TLDR:
These are the playlist changes coming to Warzone today:
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Mini Royale Duos, Resurgence Trios
- Plunder – Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island – Mini Royale Quads
Lastly, several items on the store were added, with the most notable Tracer Pack: Bulldozer Operator Bundle wielding:
The “Heavy Handed” Legendary Blueprint: This combat sledgehammer features a twisted rubber grip for improved handling and a unique melee animation. It’s also at the center of the “Hammer Uppercut” Finishing Move, also part of the bundle.
Monstrous Envy tactical rifle: The included attachments focus on getting to the fight fast, with the SFOD Speedgrip and Serpent Wrap improving your sprinting move speed and sprint to fire timing, bolstered by the Kobra Red Dot and STANAG 54 Round for precise suppressive fire.
Legendary “Headache” shotgun Blueprint: This features a five-attachment spread including the 19.3” Hammer Forged Barrel for a faster fire rate, the Tiger Team Spotlight to speed up sprint to fire timing, the Dropshot Wrap for added flinch resistance, better ammo capacity via the 6 Round Tube, and the Flash Cone 12 Ga for muzzle flash concealment.
What do you feel about this quick update? Let us know in the comments section below!