March 18 Patch notes are out now, featuring the latest playlists for MP & Zombies, some updates to E-Tool weapon, and new additions to League Play. The full transcript can be seen below:
- Changed from 2-hit to 1-hit kill.
- Reduced melee swipe time.
- Slightly increased movement speed boost.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up dog tags and deposit your stash at the objective to earn points for your team.
- First team to reach the score limit wins.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- 3v3 Gunfight with rotating randomized loadouts featuring Blueprint versions of the Machete, Wakizashi, Sledgehammer, E-Tool, and Knife.
- First team to win six rounds wins the match.
- Combined Arms Moshpit
- New Quick Play playlist featuring Combined Arms: Hardpoint, Combined Arms: Domination, and Combined Arms: Assault.
- Stockpile [NEW]
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (also available in Hardcore)
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- CDL Hardpoint
- Added Apocalypse to CDL Hardpoint map rotation.
- Removed Crossroads Strike from CDL Hardpoint map rotation.
- CDL Search and Destroy
- Added Express to CDL Search and Destroy map rotation.
- Removed Garrison from CDL Search and Destroy map rotation.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
Excited to try it all out? Or have you tried it out? Let us know in the comments section below!