A Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War boasts a refreshed playlist across MP & Zombies, and includes a new Patch Notes screen in game.
T. PATRICK’S STOCKPILE
Get ready to go green! In celebration of St. Paddy’s, we’re launching the holiday-themed St. Patrick’s Stockpile mode in Multiplayer today through 10AM PT, March 18th.
Eliminate your enemies and collect the Shamrocks they drop, grab as many as you can, and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team. The first team to hit the score limit wins, but be careful… you’ll drop your entire stockpile if you go down!
Keep an eye out for our more classic take on Stockpile arriving next week after St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone. We’re huge fans of this mode, and hope you enjoy it as much as we always have since it was introduced in Black Ops III as Fracture.
Full patch notes can be seen below:
- E-Tool melee weapon now available via in-game challenge and Store bundle.
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
In-Game Patch Notes
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode now available in Featured Playlists.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up Shamrocks and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team.
- First time to reach the score limit wins.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile [NEW]
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn’t scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Players placed from 26-50 on their Ladder at the end of an Event will now be awarded 1 Gem.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Players can now properly complete the “Treasured Weapons” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.
What do you think of this update? Let us know in the comments section below!