League Play just released a few days ago and now, a recently uploaded Call of Duty patch adds restrictions to the game to make everything more interesting. The patch allows for making ranked mode fair – banning overpowered items and making everything balanced. The full transcript of the patch can be seen below:
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR FEB. 9 PATCH NOTES
- Players logging into League Play for the first time should now see preset CDL classes instead of empty custom classes in Create-a-Class.
- Players should now be able to save their custom classes properly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Task Force Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Team Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Target Designator
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- War Machine
- Updated the percentages listed on the Skill Divisions Overview screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that could appear when exiting a League Play match in the After Action Report.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps, Main Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- Special enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge.
- Orda eliminations now count for 3 Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a rare issue where an Orda Assault Round could end prematurely.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s resources would not update upon collecting their stash.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not pick up items after dying in shadow form under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with the RAI K-84 where offset visual effects could be seen after using the teleporter.
- Addressed an issue where the Dark Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded properly during the Main Quest.
What do you think of these restrictions? Let us know in the comments section below!