A Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch recently went live, adding a hardcore mode for moshpit to the surprise and excitement of many. Along with this addition are fixes for Outbreak bugs to the competitive League Play mode’s ladder system. The full patch notes can be seen below:
- Rapid Fire Moshpit: Added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play.
- Season Challenges: The “Guerrilla Warfare” Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges: The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
League Play ladders
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a “broken” Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
- Addressed an issue where a player could not listen to three Radio Transmissions in “Firebase Z.”
Seems like Call of Duty just got a bit more fun! Are you excited to play? Let us know in the comments section below!