Finally, the fifth return of the Stim glitch exploit has been fixed yet again. Raven Software manages to release a Feb 5 patch that promises to fix reload rates, the stim glitch, and other game improvements. More on this with the full list below.
Check below for when the update will be live in your local time:
- 11 PM PT (Feb 4)
- 1 AM CT
- 2 AM ET
- 7 AM GMT (UK)
- 8 AM CEST (EU)
- 6 PM AEDT (AUS)
The full patch notes for the latest Warzone update can be found below.
Warzone February 5 update patch notes
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch.
- Dev note: Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade.
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR.
- Dev note: This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes.
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons.
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended.
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory.
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu.
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles.
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch.
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names .
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32.
Black Ops Cold War weapons should reload more effectively than ever in Warzone.
New Warzone playlists in Feb 5 update
In addition to the changes detailed above, Raven have also shuffled around the available playlists in Warzone, including the return of the Armored Royale mode.
Here are all of the available playlists following the update:
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- Plunder – Blood Money Trios
What do you think of the update? Let us know in the comments section below!