The excruciating need to keep on scrolling and reading through everything just to find what you need ARE OVER. A Cyberpunk 2077 modder decided to fix the lack of filters and sorting on Cyberpunk’s overly populated menu, offering proper segmentation and sorting – all under the Sorted Menus mod.
The patch list for the Sorted Menu mod along with how to download and install it is as of what follows:
Tweaks sorting options for a few in-game menus.
- Dialer menu: fixed broken alphabetical sorting
- Quests menu: sorting by timestamp replaced with sorting by level (ascending)
- Shards menu: sorting by timestamp replaced with alphabetical sorting
More to come!
How to install
Check the redscript github page for integration instructions or brief guide below:
- Download redscript release zip and put scc.exe into Cyberpunk 2077\engine\tools folder (if you do not have tools folder create it manually)
- Create Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\base\scripts.ini file and put these lines inside:
[Scripts]EnableCompilation = "true"
- Unpack the mod archive into the game folder.
Keep in mind that the mod version always equals minimal required redscript version.
Have you tried out this mod yet? Let us know in the comments section below!