Season 4 of Fortnite Battle Royal, which began a few days ago, has introduced heavy changes to the map and a new Battle Pass, with 100 levels to climb and many items to earn.
Leveling takes time, and you’ll need to sacrifice both sweat and tears to get the most desired skins. Also, there is a way to earn a level completely for free! To get your free level you will need to complete all 7 challenges of Week 1, which are the following:
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Look for treasure chests in Montagnole Maledette (7)
- Use a Port-a-Fort (1)
- Look for the letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E (8)
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town (1) (Difficult)
- Eliminations with Pistol (3) (Difficult)
- Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory (3) (Difficult)
Once these challenges are completed, a Golden Battle Star will appear on top of the north-east tower of the prison located near Putrido Pantano, in box H8. You can find it at the marked point in the picture below:
Just as a tip, if you couldn’t land on the tower, you can use the rocks from the crater of the prison to jump higher, or just use materials to build your way up. When you collect the Battle Star you’ll be rewarded with a free level of the Battle Pass.