World of Warcraft Classic
Stage 1: MC, Onyxia, Dire Maul, Kazzak, Azuregos
Stage 2: Blackwing Lair, BG & PvP Rewards, Zul’Gurub
Stage 3: Ahn’Qiraj, Tier 0.5, Silithus Content, Green Dragons
Stage 4: Naxxramas, Scourge Invasion
Looking at this, I’m sure I’m not the only one excited at finally being able to grab the old T3 set, and for the hardcore players… maybe even the weapon with a legendary reputation, the Corrupted Ashbringer. On a side note, items acquired on Classic will not be transmoggable on Live.
World of Warcraft BFA
- Patch 8.1 will be named Tides of Vengence and will be released in December 11th-13th 2018.
- In 8.1 fist weapons will finally be transmoggable with other weapon types! This was confirmed in the Q&A.
- Zandalari Paladins CONFIRMED!
- Movement abilities will be taken off the GCD.
- Portal rooms are going to be added to Stormwind and Orgrimmar.
- Warlords Time-Walking will be added together with new rewards.
- New Shaman totems with higher polygon account will be added.
- A new pet (Whomper) where 100% of the purchases will go to Code.org
- In Patch 8.1.5, the Kul Tiran and Zandalari Trolls allied race will be added.
- Children’s Week will be getting Zandalari and Kul Tiran children.
- There will be 3 new micro holidays (The Wanderer’s Festival, Vash’jir Diving, Free T-shirt day).
- There will be new profession questlines (which will unlock a special item that will aid you in your profession).
- Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin will get upgraded graphics.
- Brawler’s Guild will return in 8.15 with new questline. Tiers are revamped and new bosses are added. There will be a new mount and also a new transmog set.
Kul Tiran Allied Race
Druid, Hunter, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman Warrior
Brush It Off – Increase Versatility and regenerate a portion of damage taken.
Child of the Sea – Hold your breath longer and swim faster.
Haymaker – Haul off and punch an enemy, stunning and knocking them back
Jack of All Trades – Increases skill in every trade skill.
Rime of the Ancient Mariner – Reduces Frost and Nature damage taken.
Zandalari Trolls Allied Race
Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior
Embrace the Loa – Pray to a Loa and gain their favor.
City of Gold – Loot additional coin from monsters.
Regeneratin’ – Concentrate to heal quickly over a short time.
Pterrordax Swoop – Can whistle up a Pterrordax to glide you to the ground.
Screenshots and Videos
A new in-game cinematic was recently released.
The conflagration of war continues to burn brightly between the Horde and Alliance. Even as the Horde continues to entrench themselves within Darkshore all is not quiet on the warfront.