With new-gen console stocks easily running out (Playstation 5 is definitely a different story), here’s how you can score yourself an Xbox Series X. Retailers from both UK and US had just gotten themselves sure stocks for the upcoming holiday season, especially with the Black Friday Sale happening by the end of the week. In the US, Walmart is known to get their stocks roughly tomorrow or the day after, while for the UK, Curry’s is getting their stocks in today. Fuck the scalpers, here’s a comprehensive list of where you can cop yourself one of the more-coveted consoles this season.
- USA Xbox Series X ($499.99): Amazon | Best Buy | Walmart | Microsoft | B&H Photo | Newegg | Lenovo | StockX
- USA Xbox Series S ($299.99): Amazon | Best Buy | Walmart | Microsoft | B&H Photo | Newegg | Lenovo | StockX
- Canada Xbox Series X ($599.99): Best Buy | Amazon | Walmart
- Canada Xbox Series S ($379.99): Best Buy | Amazon | Walmart
- UK Xbox Series X (£449.99): Amazon | Very | Argos | Microsoft | Currys | John Lewis | Box | BT
- UK Xbox Series S (£249.99): Amazon | Very | Argos | Microsoft | Currys | John Lewis | Box | BT
For accessories, it seems like the headphones and extra controllers would always be there, along with the crazy-overpriced 1TB Seagate expansion for the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.
With all these in tow, what are you getting yourself this season to be jolly? Let us know in the comments section below!